REAL FOOD ISN’T MADE FROM INGREDIENTS. REAL FOOD IS INGREDIENTS.
Enjoy delicious, healthy meals that are specifically designed for your dosha with an Ayurveda Meal Plan from The Holistic Highway. Designed by Kerry Harling, founder of The Holistic Highway and on staff at the University of Pittsburgh’s Center for Integrative Medicine, each plan features 5 delicious, healthy meals a week that are ideal for the individual or the whole family who is looking to eat the foods that are right for them. Enjoy foods that taste great, are right for you, and leave you energized, healthy and wanting more!
TRY IT FOR FREE-FIRST 2 WEEKS ARE ON US
Try your meal plan for free with a 14-day trial. If for whatever reason you aren’t satisfied with your plan, you can cancel at the click of a button, no questions asked, and never pay a dime. After that, it is just $6.99 a month or $59 for the year. What have you got to lose? Sign up below!
“I cannot thank you enough for introducing me to Ayurveda! I’m amazed at how quickly my body responded to the changes I made in my diet. I feel fantastic and the food is delicious!”
– TRACY CALHOUN
Putting the right foods in your body is the number one factor in determining your health and energy levels. Want to eat delicious, healthy foods that are right for you all the time? These budget-friendly meal plans include everything you need to eat the foods that are right for you every night of the week. No more “What’s for dinner?” No more time-consuming dinner prep or expensive take out. Just simple, easy to make dinners that are right for you. Learn more about meal plans for your dosha below!
- Shopping Lists Make It EasyEach weeks plans come with a corresponding shopping list so that you know exactly what, and how much, to buy each week. Simply buy the ingredients on the shopping list and you will have everything you need for 5 dinners that week! Every ingredient on your list will be used that week which means no waste (and no more wasted money) and an empty refrigerator at the end of the week.
- Curated Specifically For You
Each meal not only includes the recipe for that meal, but also a detailed breakdown of why each meal was chosen for you. We break down the benefits of each meal from both an eastern and western perspective so that you know exactly what is in your meal and why it’s the ideal meal for you.
- Adjustable For Every Dosha
One of the challenges of eating the food that is right for you is that, as social creatures, we rarely eat alone, and therefore need to create meals that the whole family can enjoy. That’s why each recipe comes with instructions on how to make easy tweaks to the recipe so that the meal is right for each dosha at your dinner table. A little dash of this herb for a Pitta, a splash of oil for a Vata… you get the idea. One recipe with basic dinner plate tweaks allows you to prepare custom meals for the whole family with just one recipe!
- Dinners for 1, 2, 4 and more!
Each recipe is designed as a meal for 2. Eating alone? Simply cutthe amount of ingredients in half. Feeding a family of four? Double up. Simple, easy and adjustable.
- 30 Minutes Or LessWe understand that eating right isn’t easy, and that we all live very busy lives. That’s why each meal has been carefully crafted to take about 30 minutes or less to cook. Some may be a little longer, but they are worth it. we promise.
See An Example Of What You Gain Access To Each Week
- Click here for a sample meal plan for Vatas
- Click here for a sample meal plan for Pittas
- Click here for a sample meal plan for Kaphas
- Click here for a sample meal plan for Vata-Pittas
- Click here for a sample meal plan for Vata-Kaphas
- Click here for a sample meal plan For Pitta-Kaphas
TRY A MEAL PLAN FOR FREE
Try a meal plan for your dosha with a 14-day trial. If for whatever reason you aren’t satisfied with your plan, you can cancel at the click of a button, no questions asked, and never pay a dime. After that, it is just $6.99 a month. What have you got to lose? Sign up for the meal plan that is right for you below!
Don’t know your dosha? Click to to take The Modern Dosha Quiz.
NOT SURE WHAT YOUR DOSHA IS?
TAKE THE CELEBRATED MODERN DOSHA QUIZ TO FIND OUT!
HOW A MEAL PLAN HAS HELPED OTHERS:
“You’re such an inspiration! I’ve already starting eating differently to calm my wildly windy out-of-control Vata. It’s amazing how quickly these foods made me feel better. Plus they are delicious!!!”
“I think with the suggested healthy changes I can get back on track – I believe that I was a true example of a “healthy” imbalance – meaning I was trying to eat healthy foods but just not the correct combo of things for my type – and it was truly wrong for me. After just one week eating the foods that are right for my dosha I have so much more energy!”